This stainless steel anesthesia shield is designed to protect the patient’s face during surgery and also provides a framework for the anesthesia drape. Constructed of durable stainless steel, it attaches to the OR table rail with two stainless steel side rail sockets (MCM-162 sold separately). The flat tray portion can be used to support instruments during surgery. See tabs for more information.
- Stainless steel anesthesia shield
- Designed to protect the patient’s face during surgery
- Provides a frame to the anesthesia drape
- Attaches to the OR table rail with two stainless steel side rail sockets (MCM162 sold separately)
- The flat tray portion can be used to support instruments during surgery
- Allows full patient access for anesthesia monitoring
- The fully welded stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and durable.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Top surface dimensions: 18 1/4″ x 22 1/4″
- Side supports dimensions: 24″L to adjust to the desired height, side supports measure 1/8″ x 1″
- Fully welded stainless steel construction
- Requires two Siderail Sockets: MCM-162
Available Options Sold Separately: