Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre/Post-Vacuum Class B Sterilizer is back and is better than ever! With over 90 years of expertise in sterilization and infection control, Tuttnauer has always provided reliable and advanced technology. The new Elara 11 autoclave with its 11″ chamber continues this tradition by providing an ideal sterilization solution for any dental, outpatient, or private clinic where pre & post vacuum sterilization is required.
Tuttnauer Elara 11 Features: Innovative EZView multi-color display, A bright, new LCD panel uses active multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance. The EZ Pad consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories. The display indicates the program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. The Elara 11 is equipped with a conveniently located printer that documents a detailed history of each cycle. Also, the USB Port (located under the printer door cover) stores and transfers approximately 100 cycles of data.
Additional Features: During the selected program each stage of the sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text. The color wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle. The wheel rotates to indicate activity through each part of the cycle. Remaining time displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying phases. The Elara 11 is also capable of multiple languages! See tabs for more information.
Wondering about maintaining an autoclave? Visit our article ‘How to Maintain Your Autoclave’ to learn tips and tricks about medical equipment.
To view a wide variety of Autoclaves & Equipment, click the following link to browse automatic autoclaves and distillers to manual autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners. Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Autoclaves.
- Designed for continuous Operation, Steam is continuously provided by an independent steam generator
- No waiting time between cycles
- Innovative EZView multi-color display: A bright, new LCD panel uses active multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance
- Multiple languages
- EZPad: Consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories
- Printer: Equipped with a conveniently located printer that documents a detailed history of each cycle
- USB Port (located under the printer door cover): Stores and transfers approximately 100 cycles of data
- The built-in vacuum pump used for fractionated pre-vacuum air removal eliminates air pockets from all load types and maximizing efficient steam penetration throughout the entire load
- Network port (rear located) for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system
- The cycle will not start unless the door is properly locked
- An automated double locking safety device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating of chamber and load
- Two independent clean water level indicators: A digital alert and a visual indicator
- A water-level alert indicates when the wastewater reservoir should be emptied
- Visual indicator and audible alert indicates if the cycle is not properly completed
- Model: Elara11
- Chamber Dimensions: 11″ x 19.8″
- Volume: 7.5 gallon
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 Full & 4 Half (loaded vertically)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″D x 6.7″W x 0.6″H
- No. of Trays: 5
- Voltage* (V) / Freq. (Hz): 230V, 50/60
- Power (W) / Current (A): 2300W, 10A
- Shipping Weight: 171 lbs
* Requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. Voltage outside this area will require a buck/boost transformer (0.5KVA)
Tuttnauer Elara 11 Brochure (click to view)
Available Option Sold Separately
- R.PC.R. (Remote PC Reporting Software)