Eschmann T10-E Operating Table: The T10-E is capable of supporting the most demanding of surgical needs and offers outstanding options for patient positioning. The T10-E operating table also benefits from being compatible with the existing T-Series accessories. The T10-E accommodates all general surgery applications and a wide range of specialist procedures.
The Eschmann Philosophy: Work closely with the people who matter the most – the surgical clinicians and surgery center professionals who use our world-class products. This close cooperation allows us to develop a range of operating tables featuring a host of benefits that consistently exceed the exacting demands required in today’s surgery center environment. In terms of quality and reliability, Eschmann operating tables are acknowledged as being second to none, the very best in medical engineering technology for over 100 years – our assurance for your complete confidence. To learn more about the Eschmann T10-E operating table, please contact us today. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click to view all of Venture Medicals’ Operating Tables.
- Powered operating table for general and specialist surgery
- 550-pound maximum patient weight
- Full-length radiolucent top with integral x-ray cassette tunnel accessible from either end
- 27.7″ – 41.5″ height range with mattresses
- 23.6″ wide tabletop (across sidebars)
- Corded handset controlling Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt, Flexion/Extension and Height
- Offset table-top break and offset slimline column for superior imaging and access
- Column covers in stainless steel
- Battery-powered, with facility for connection to mains electricity for immediate use
- Low battery warning and battery exhaustion protection
- Foot pedals on base to control brakes, wheels, and casters for stability, steering and straight-line and 360° mobility
- Head and leg sections are removable and interchangeable, with an auto-locking mechanism, and can be adjusted with one hand
- Covers to the top and base are made of a scratch-resistant and colorful acrylic capped ABS moldings to minimize potential sites for cross-contamination and provide a wash down the surface to the tabletop
- The special one-piece mattress covering break position (long and short trunk sections) to combat fluid ingress and to provide superior patient support
- Supplied with 50 mm deep mattress
General & Specialized Surgery:
- Maximum patient comfort
- Interchangeable head and leg sections with auto-locking
- Built-in X-ray cassette tunnel
- 550-pound maximum patient weight capacity
- 23.6″ wide top
- Width extenders for obese patients
Urology & Gynecology:
- Easy patient positioning
- No patient lifting or dragging
- Excellent access for the surgeon
- Unrivaled C-arm access
- Kidney break positioning without moving the patient
- Mattress spans the break for better patient support
Ophthalmic/ENT & Neurosurgery:
- Excellent access for the surgeon
- Very low minimum height with built-in X-ray cassette tunnel
- 100° chair position with easy access for the surgeon
- Narrow T-shape base for stability and access
Cardio-Vascular & Spinal Surgery;
- Full X-ray imaging for C-arm or cassette films for spinal surgery and laminectomy
- 27.7″- 39.5″ height range (includes the mattress)
- Width across sidebars 23.6″
- Length of 82.5″
- Minimum Height 29.6″ (incl. 3″ mattress)
- Maximum height 41.5″ (incl. 2″ mattress)
- Maximum Trendelenburg 30°
- Maximum Reverse Trendelenburg 30°
- Maximum Lateral Tilt 15°
- Maximum Flexion/Extension +100°/-215°
- Head section adjustment +45°/-45°
- Leg section adjustment +55°/-100°
- Maximum patient weight 550 lbs.
- Mattress thickness 3″
Note: The T10-E base offers a lower, more traditional profile with a smaller footprint.
Click to view the Brochures below:
Unsure which model or features are best suited to your operating theater? Here at Venture Medical, we have a large selection of New and Completely Refurbished Operating Tables. Choose from Surgical Tables for Specific Operations, Weight Supported Models, Slope, Tilt, Lateral Tilt, Radiolucent Table Tops, and more.
Contact Us Today for Questions and Available Options that are best suited to Fit Your Specific Needs and Budget!