Home / Products / Bariatric Medical Equipment / Bariatric Patient Lifts / Chattanooga Alliance® Heavy Duty Bariatric Battery Powered Patient Lift: 1904
Chattanooga Alliance® Heavy Duty Bariatric Battery Powered Patient Lift: 1904. Chattanooga’s Alliance® Heavy Duty Battery Powered Patient Lift is designed to provide the utmost in safety, comfort and affordability to the caregiver and patients. Ergonomically designed to make the patient transfer as simple as possible. Large easy grip handles and Low base height for maximum stability
Additional Chattanooga 1904 Features: Multi tilt spreader bar for additional stability and comfort, 600 lb safe working load weight, Interchangeable battery system and Foot pedal base opening for wheelchair and commode access. See tabs for more information.
- Multi tilt spreader bar for additional stability and comfort
- Interchangeable battery system
- Foot pedal base opening for wheelchair and commode access
- Large easy grip handles
- Low 4.5″ base height for maximum stability
- 600 lb safe working load weight
- Bariatric Lift
- 600 pound safe working load capacity
- Base Height: 4.5″
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Alliance Universal Sling (shown below left): Model 19506. Split leg sling meets most general patient lifting needs and can easily be applied or removed from a seated or reclining patient. 600 lb patient weight capacity. The Universal Sling features six-point connectivity.
- Alliance Toileting Sling (shown below right): Model 19143. Model Provides unobstructed access to the perineal area and easier clothing adjustments that standard commode opening style slings. XL Heavy duty Bariatric Deluxe Padded Sling w/Full Head Support 600 pounds max.