Blickman 7922TS Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet. Features a Single Stainless Steel Door (shown with glass door), and is only 36″ Tall. This Warming Cabinet is suited for use Under a Counter Top or in Limited Spaces. May be used for Heating and Storage of Solutions or for Warming Blankets.
Additional Features: Built-in Temperature Date Recorder, Warming Cabinet can sit on an Existing Cabinet or on a Blickman Mobil Stand, and the Easy-To-Use Keypad with Controls for Setting Internal Temperature is Located Conveniently above the door. Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F. Set temperature can be protected in 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined Pass Code. Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined Pass Code. Calibration Due Date Reminder. One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice Versa. Call for the Best Price! See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets.
- Single Compartment
- Single Stainless Steel Door
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined Pass-Code
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined Pass-Code
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Passcode View if User Defined Pass-Code is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Efficient and Accurate
- Dimensions: 30″W 26-1/2″D 36″H
- Amps: 7.5
- Wattage: 750
- Foot Capacity: 9.04
- 2 Shelves
- Limited Lifetime Warranty