Blickman 7925TS Warming Cabinet. Cabinet has a Single Stainless Steel Door and is 24 1/2″ High. It is Primarily used for Warming solutions. Quality and Control Features are the same as those on the Larger Models. An adjustable Shelf Comes Standard. It is suggested that these Units sit on an Existing Cabinet, or on a Blickman Mobile Stand. This Blickman Warming Cabinet is efficient, accurate, and has a full numeric keypad.
Features Include: Easy-To-Use, Full Numeric Keypad with Controls for Setting internal Temperature is Conveniently Located above the Door. To set Up a Solutions-Only Warming Cabinet, the Unit can be Easily Programmed b the user to Heat Only between 90ºF to 110ºF. See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets.
- Single Compartment
- Single Stainless Steel Door
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined PassCode
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Passcode View if User Defined PassCode is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Efficient and Accurate
- Overall Dimensions: 30″ W x 26-1/2″ D x 24-1/2″ H
- Amps: 7.5
- Wattage: 750
- Foot Capacity (overall): 5.21
- Limited Lifetime Warranty