Blickman’s Maxi Case-Cart model number CCC1-17. Blickman has been a leader in case-cart design for over 20 years. Blickman introduces our new, closed case carts with several new features to make them smooth-rolling, easy-steering, and quiet. Recommended for procedures requiring a larger volume or size of instruments and/or supplies, such as Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Additional Features: Choose from several of Blickman’s open designs and we’ll also help you design a cart to meet the unique needs of your facility, with your choice of options, such as extra handles, locks, and maintenance-free casters. All our carts are cart-washable. A case-cart system for supplies reduces your inventory-holding costs – nursing personnel can focus on patient care rather than on supply functions. The CCC1-17 Maxi Case Cart has two half-size shelves for maximum flexibility. See tabs for more information.
Note: to view additional carts, click the following link Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets.
- Maxi Case Cart has two half-size shelves for maximum flexibility
- Recommended for procedures requiring a larger volume or size of instruments and/or supplies, such as neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery
- Stainless Steel frame withstands prolonged use and has cutouts for drainage
- Body construction- 18 gauge stainless steel
- Door(s) construction – 18 gauge stainless steel
- Top construction – 16 gauge stainless steel
- Chassis construction – 11 gauge stainless steel
- Bumper channel constructions – 14 gauge stainless steel
- Model Number CCC1-17
- Case Cart Dimensions overall: 52″W x 29″D x 40-1/2″H
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Body: 46″w X 25″d x 32-7/8″H
- Casters 6″ diameter s/s casters, 3 with swivel; 1 with swivel lock
- Shelves 2 Pull-Out Interior
- Ship Wt. (lb) est. 285
- Wheel Diameter: 6″
- Usable Interior: 19.43 cu. ft.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Drop/Extension Shelves” Sturdy, stainless shelf adds work-surface to the cart without increasing size or requiring more storage space
- Custom Size Card Holder – (8 1/2 x 11″ is standard): Custom sizes and placement are available to accommodate your preference for any size