Home / Products / Defibrillators / Defibrillator Accessories / Defibrillator Cables and Leadwires / Skintact Easibeat Multi-Function Welch Allyn Defibrillator Electrodes: # DF29
SKINTACT Easibeat Multi-function Defibrillation Electrodes are designed for the use of external defibrillation, non-invasive pacing, synchronized cardioversion, and monitoring on adults and children over 8 years weighing more than 25 kg (55 lbs.). Our unique C-line technology guarantees perfect processing of all materials according to ISO 13485 and at the same time reduces cost.
Excellent Skin Coupling: Proper adhesion between electrodes and skin ensures firm contact to all skin types and is gentle to the patient’s skin: Optimal water absorption of gel, good adhesion on perspiring skin, utilization of minimal thickness layers of materials increases flexibility, maximum contact area means minimum impedance values and in addition reduces thermical and mechanical exposure of the skin. Overlapping Gel: This unique technology minimizes the risk of burns because of: elimination of tin edge exposure, better current distribution, no flashover, and minimized edge effect.
Multi-function: Continuity of patient care eliminates replacing the electrodes between developing stages of the patient’s treatment. Quality Assurance: Each set is subject to a 100% test and inspection before packaging. Clearly Printed Instructions: Instructions are clearly printed in two colors (green, black) on the electrodes for correct placement. Quick’n’Easy: Extended Liner designed specifically for quick and easy application and removal. See tab for more information.
To view additional Defibrillator Chart Paper & Accessories, click the following link to browse our Defibrillator Accessories Catalog.
- Welch Allyn
- Connector (compatible): AED 10, AED 20, PIC 30, PIC 40, PIC 50
- Packaging Standard: 1 pair/pouch, 10 pouches/box, 60 pouches/case
- Instructions clearly printed in two colors (green, black) on the electrodes for correct placement
- Perfect processing of all materials according to ISO 13485
- Excellent Skin Coupling to all skin types
- Overlapping Gel – minimizes the risk of burns
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Better current distribution
- No flash-over
- Minimized edge effect
- Quality Assurance: Each set is subject to 100% test and inspection before packaging
- Latex Free