Physio-Control Lifepak 500 Biphasic AED: Refurbished. Biphasic Technology…Less Tissue Damage! Rugged, incredibly user-friendly with voice prompts are a few of the reasons Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 defibrillator is one of the most popular AEDs. As with all Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK AEDs, the LIFEPAK 500 is simple in administration yet also customizable for the seasoned rescue professional.
Physio-Control Lifepak 500 Biphasic AED Features: Medtronic’s Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 is ready to use out of the box. But for those knowledgeable in the rescue arena and those that have their own preferences when administering an AED in a situation of need, the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 enables you to customize much of your rescue therapy. Features include Physio-Control and Medtronic’s escalating biphasic electrical waveform, self-testing, simple in administration yet also customizable for the seasoned rescue professional. With easy-to-hear voice prompts and instructions on a clear LCD display screen, laypersons can be walked through the process of rescuing a life. See tab for more information
- Automated Operation: Guides the operator through operating procedures with a combination of Voice prompts, Tones, Flashing LEDs, and Screen messages
- Screen: Two-line liquid crystal display (LCD). Other LCD information includes: Real-time clock, Cumulative shock counter, Status and service messages, and CPR countdown timer
- Continuous Monitoring: ECG analysis and Continuous Patient Surveillance System (CPSS).
- Indicates if AED detects a shockable or non-shockable rhythm and the CPSS, which is active when the AED is not performing an analysis, automatically monitors for a potentially shock-able rhythm.
- Motion Detection
- Automatic Self-Test: Every 24 hours and every time you turn on the AED.
- Readiness display on the device’s handle that can be viewed at all times
- “OK” displays if the automatic self-test is completed successfully
- Includes Carry Case (shown below) and Set of New Adult Pads
- Limited Warranty