Riester Cardiophon 2.0 Stethoscope – the masterpiece of Riester’s stethoscope range!
Riester’s Cardiophon 2.0 was specially developed for cardiology. This stethoscope has a much-improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. It excels in the frequency range between 200-500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for the auscultation of both adults and children, particularly. See tabs for more information. Call for pricing.
Note: To view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes, click here. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- An innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with multiple internal springs for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable, and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good
Note: The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each, and a nameplate.
- Double Chest-Piece Construction: made of stainless steel
- Bilateral membrane: Ø 44 mm and 32 mm (Ø 1.7 in and 1.3 in)
- Contact Pressure: Internal Spring
- Ear-tips: Replaceable and Pivotable
- Total length: 71 cm (28.0 in).
- Weight: 204 g (7.3 oz)
Available Color Options:
- Black: #4240-01
- Burgundy Red: #4240-04
- Blue: #4240-03
Note: See Gallery Image for Riester Cardiophon 2.0 Stethoscope Color Options. Please include color code when ordering.