Winco Treatment Table with Adjustable Backrest: 8570. For over 60 years, Winco has manufactured furnishings that provide patients with superior comfort. A spirit of innovation and continuous improvement thrives throughout the company and drives its associates to create and introduce “first to market” products to the worldwide healthcare marketplace.
Winco’s Treatment Table w/Adjustable Backrest 8570 Features: Winco’s standard table includes standard features such as a Dove-Gray Powder Coated Steel Frame, paper holder, comfortable 2″ medium density foam, and heavy gauge expanded vinyl. The back is gas spring operated and uses a ‘one-touch’ adjustment control. Standard 30″ height. High-strength steel frame and legs support up to 400 pounds. Includes high-impact leveling feet and holder for 21″ x 3″ roll paper. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view additional Manually Adjustable Tables, click here.
- Dove-Gray Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Paper holder
- Comfortable 2″ medium density foam
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Heavy gauge expanded vinyl
- Back is gas spring operation
- One-Touch adjustment control
- Weight: 91 lbs.
- Height: 30 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Length: 72 in.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Frame Type: Powder Coated Steel
- Maximum Headrest Angle (Degree): 57 in.
- Shipping Weight: 101 lbs.
- Shipping Height: 30″L x 10″W x 74″H in.
Winco 8570 Series Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your décor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Special Height Legs: 19″, 25″ or 36″
- Matching Pillow: MPOO
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR