Health O Meter Digital Platform Scale: 1100KL. Since 1919, Health O Meter® Professional has provided the medical community with high quality, innovative digital and mechanical healthcare scales. Healthcare Professionals and patients have come to recognize the promise of quality and precision that comes with our Professional Scale – A reputation of reliability that now reaches across nearly a century of daily uses.
Health O Meter 1100KL Features/Functions: EMR Connectivity – Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via various Health O Meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions. “Live” Handrails – Patient can hold onto handrails for stability while scale accurately calculates weight.
Additional Features/Functions: Low Profile Platform – Low platform height and wide weighing surface offer patient a more comfortable and stable weighing experience. Calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) – Scale functions include the ability to calculate patient’s Body Mass Index (BMI). Also has 3/4″ LCD display, with 180° swivel for ease of viewing, Zero Out /Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off. Digital Load Cells, No recalibration needed, Handrails may be used during weighing for patient stability. Comes with a 2 Year Limited Warranty. See tabs for more information.
- 1,000 lb Weight Capacity / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1kg
- EMR connectivity via USB and Serial Ports
- 3/4″ LCD display, with 180° swivel for ease of viewing
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG lock out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out /Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off
- Digital Load Cells / No recalibration needed
- Handrails may be used during weighing for patient stability
- (2) Wheels for ease of movement
- 120V adapter included – 6 D-cell batteries (not included)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- UPC Code: 892076002619
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 22″W x 15 ¾”D x 2 1/2″H
- Height Rod: Optional PROPLUSROD
- Display: 3/4″ LCD, 180° Swivel
- Wheels: (2) Wheels for ease of movement
- Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Connectivity: USB
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
1100KL Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional Height Rod: PROPLUSROD
Note: The Optional Height Rod is an Easy-to-use tool to measure patient height, Range: 23 5/8″ – 84″
Can be attached to ProPlus models 4011 & 4021. May also be attached to 1100KL.