Winco Gas Lift Stool with Back: 4350. Winco offers a variety of stool styles to meet your needs. And variety is the spice of life. Choose the style to meet your needs and pick from over 40 colors to match any decor. Winco’s stools are safe, durable, comfortable, and stylish—comfortable, high-density foam covered with high-grade, durable vinyl and a Smooth operating gas lift.
Additional 4350 Features Include One-Touch Height adjustment, adjustable back height, and a 5-star base with easy-rolling 2″ casters and effortless fingertip height adjustment. Heavy gauge vinyl cover and foam are flame retardants. Adjustable, upholstered back with a tough outer plastic shell gives long-lasting protection from bumps and scrapes. See tabs for more information.
- Adjustable back height
- 5-star base
- Easy-rolling 2″ casters
- Effortless fingertip height adjustment
- 16″ seat is made of 3″ high-density foam and covered with heavy gauge vinyl
- Heavy gauge vinyl cover and foam are flame retardant
- Five-legged “star” base
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Height: 29 in.
- Maximum height: 36.25 in.
- Seat Height: 17 in.
- Maximum Seat Height: 22.25 in.
- Seat Diameter: 16 in.
- Seat Back Height: 14 in.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Base Type: High Impact Plastic
- Base Width: 22 in.
- Base Depth: 22 in.
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Note: Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Adjustable Footring (shown below): FR00
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR