Clinton MD Series Blood Drawing Chair: 64950-F. For more than 3 decades, Clinton Industries has been producing quality medical equipment designed for superior clinical performance. Clinton is one of the broadest and best sources for a wide range of quality, practical medical equipment. Our lines of medical equipment and accessories are easy to use, coordinated, and cost-effective.
Clinton’s 64950-F Blood Drawing Chair Features: Contemporary all-welded steel frame, Adjustable height, and depth flip arm, and Flip-arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for an easy exit. The 64950-F has a comfortable 2″ padded seat, easy-clean, heavyweight, vinyl upholstery, and a white powder-coated frame. This chair also has non-marking glides and adjustable arm width along with 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use. See tabs for more information.
- Contemporary all-welded steel frame
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Comfortable 2″ padded seat
- Easy-clean, heavyweight, vinyl upholstery
- White powder-coated frame
- Non-marking glides
- Adjustable arm width
- 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Blood Chair is not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
- Model Number: 64950-F
- Seat Dimensions: 17″W x 16″D x 20″ H
- Overall Dimensions: 32″W x 26″D
- Arm Adjustment Width: 19″-24″
- Overall Height: 28″-33″
- Warranty: 5 Years
Clinton Available Upholstery Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary due to individual monitor capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- MD Series Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Storage:64929-F
- MD Series Blood Drawing Chair with Solid, Padded Back: 64950-BF
Pediatric Medical Equipment (click to view)