Winco Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Vinyl & Drawer: 2572. All the features you need and all the quality you demand. This chair’s padded seat and back offer your patients comfort. Winco’s Blood drawing chair is available with a standard flip-up urethane arm or an optional padded vinyl pivot arm. Available in a variety of different colors to match any decor.
Additional 2572 Features: Padded seat and back with a high-strength steel frame and non-slip rubber feet. A neutral gray powder coat provides a durable finish. They are cushioned with 1.25″ medium-density foam—comfortable padded armrests. Convenient, fully laminated cabinet and the storage drawer has a contoured urethane armrest. See tabs for more information.
For additional Blood Draw Chairs, click here. To view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Padded Seat and Back
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Available in 10 Colors
- Neutral Gray Powder Coat Provides a Durable Finish
- Cushioned with 1.25″ Medium Density Foam
- Comfortable padded Armrests
- Convenient Drawer Storage Cabinet
- Seat Height: 22.5″
- Seat Width: 18.75″
- Overall Height: 44.5″
- Overall Width: 35″
- Armrest Adjustable Height: 28.5″-38.5″
- Overall Depth: 27″
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Note: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Pivot Arm: PR
- IV Pole: IV
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR