Winco Extra Wide Blood Draw Chair, Harmony BDC: 2580. Winco’s Harmony BDC is an extra-wide blood-drawing chair that offers both comfort and convenience. The wide seat accommodates bariatric patients as well as a parent and a child. See tabs for more information.
For additional Blood Draw Chairs click here. To view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- The extra-wide blood-drawing chair offers both comfort and convenience
- Adjustable height, padded arms (option of short arms, L-arms, or a combination of both)
- The wide seat accommodates bariatric patients as well as a parent and a child
- Optional storage cabinet, footrest, and dual armrest padding available
- Seat Width: 36.75″
- Weight Capacity: 800 lb
- Seat height: 20″
- Seat Depth: 18.5″
- Height: 35.75″
- Overall Width: 44″
- Seat Back Height: 15.75″
- Length: 24″
- Adjustable Arm Range: 24.5″ to 32.5″
- Chair Weight: 77 lbs
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Note: Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Vinyl with Drawer & Flip Arm: 2580-CL
- Padded with Dual Flip Arms: 2580-DL
- Padded with Single Flip Arm: 2580-SL
- Footrest (fits only 2580 Series): FR
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR