Clinton Wheelchair Blood Drawing Station: 6088. For more than 3 decades, Clinton Industries has been producing quality medical equipment designed for superior clinical performance. Clinton is one of the broadest and best sources for a wide range of quality, practical medical equipment. Our lines of medical equipment and accessories are easy to use, coordinated, and cost-effective.
Wheelchair Blood Drawing Station, 60088 Features: Wall-mounted for secure dependable performance and is both height and depth adjustable. The armrest which locks in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit, also has comfortable 2″ padding which is easy-clean, antimicrobial, heavyweight, vinyl upholstery. Two (2) knobs lock chrome armrest into position. See tabs for more information.
- Wall-mounted for secure dependable performance
- Adjustable height and depth
- Armrest locks in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Comfortable 2″ padding
- Easy-clean, antimicrobial, heavyweight, vinyl upholstery
- 2 knobs lock chrome armrest into position
- Model Number: 6088
- Overall Adjustment Length: 24″ – 36″
- Overall Adjustment Width/Depth: 26″ – 39″
- Armrests Dimensions: 24″L x 6″W
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Blood Drawing Station is not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
Clinton Upholstery Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary due to individual monitor capabilities.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Mobile Phlebotomy Work Station with Bin: 6900-B