Winco 6240 Inverness 24 Hour Treatment Recliner™. The name tells most of the story, delighted patients and clinicians tell the rest. Rarely does a recliner evoke the intense passion of patients and clinicians like the Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Recliner™, providing the flexibility to add capacity to the clinic for delivering comfortable around-the-clock care.
The Winco Inverness 24 Hour Treatment Recliner™ Features: Promotes patient independence with ultra-low effort, bilateral controls, Supports clinician comfort with front-locking brake tabs and back relieving side table heights, and Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable construction that is easy to clean. Recommended Applications: Dialysis, Oncology, Orthopedics, Patient Room, Same-Day Surgery, and Long-Term Care.
Patients Can Truly Sleep Through The Night! Thousands of documented hours of feedback and refinements create an ideal blend of daytime luxury with nocturnal comfort upon which patients truly can sleep through the night. Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Recliner™ provides comfort and utility for all treatment applications. The Inverness is a superbly crafted treatment recliner with a patent-pending suite of intuitive, practical, and durable innovations to address patient and clinician comfort for a completely new clinical seating experience.
How the 6240 Inverness was Designed: Designed with Patients – Patient independence, with no need to rely on staff for assistance is now a reality. Designed with Clinicians – Higher patient positioning reducing back strain, foot-operated controls reducing bending, stooping, and straining. Designed with the Facility – Easily rolls through a 34.5″ door, easy to use (less patient complaints), Safety shields direct errant fluids and makes cleaning a snap, Width, and Weight capacity eliminate the need for multiple models. Note: Image shown with Optional Side Table – Sold Separately. See tabs for more information.
- Generous seat width & 500 lb. weight capacity
- Infinite position backrest
- Easy-pull bilateral recline handles & easy-push handle
- Gas cylinder and spring supported mechanism to significantly ease any required effort to help patient recline or sit upright
- Footrest with “heel drop” comfort zone
- Fixed front casters w/accessible, never hidden, lock tabs
- Bilateral Trendelenburg access
- Swingarm design allows deployment of Trendelenburg function even when fully open
- Safety shield mechanism guards
- Independent leg rest & Locking, retractable foot-plate
- Both arms swing out 180° with foot-operated arm release
- Durable, easy-to-clean, powder-coated frame
- Height: 52″ in.
- Maximum Height: 52″ in.
- Width: 37″ in.
- Maximum Width: 59″ in.
- Width with Tray Down: 37″ in.
- Depth: 41.5 in.
- Upright Depth: 41.5 in.
- Length: 75.5″ in.
- Seat Height: 25.5″ in.
- Seat Width: 26″ in.
- Seat Depth: 21″ in.
- Seat Back Height: 28.5″ in.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb. lbs.
- Footprint Width: 37 in.
- Footprint Upright Length: 37 x 41.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Width: 37x 75.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Length: 75.5 in.
Winco Inverness 24 Hour Recliner Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A.
- Additional charge for groups B and C.
- Optional Upgrade, Winco SilverTex® Colors:(click to view). SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Winco Headrest Cover & Neck Pillow Set: (click to view)
- IV Pole and Holder*: IV
- Accessory Hook*: AH
- Standard Side Tables* (shown below): ST
- Premium Side Table, Squeeze, and Drop (Specify Left, Right, or Both: PT
- Heat Only: HT
- Heat & Massage: HM
- Material that Meets the Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR
*Option may be used either right or left side or both.