Winco Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Nylon Casters: 6531. Outstanding Value and Quality in Our Standard CareCliner. Lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco CareCliner. Our standard CareCliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs. The Winco 6531 CareCliner is our basic workhorse in the clinical recliner line.
Winco CareCliner Features: Winco’s 6531 CareCliner has Non-porous blow molded fold-down side trays are mounted on both sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, full coverage uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, and an elastic open seat base. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. The welded powder-coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty. See tabs for more information.
Follow links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretcher/Chairs, Bood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, oncology, respiratory, critical care, and cardiac
- Three-position recliner
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Optional 5″ Steel Casters
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Standard release handle
- Blow-molded side tables with a recessed area for a cup
- Welded powder-coated steel frame
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Maximum width: 49″
- Width with Tray Down: 32.25″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 21
- Seat Depth: 20
- Seat Back Height: 31.5
- 5″ Steel Casters
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
Winco CareCliner 6531 Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Optional: Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Winco Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133 (click to view)
- Additional Recliners (click to view)