Winco XL Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Nylon Casters: 6540. Outstanding Value and Quality in Our Standard CareCliner. Lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco CareCliner. Our standard CareCliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs.
Winco CareCliner Features: Winco’s 6540 CareCliner is our basic workhorse in the clinical recliner line. The 6530 is identical to the 6540 featured here except this CareCliner (6540) is extra large. Non-porous blow molded fold-down side trays are mounted on both sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, full coverage uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, and an elastic open seat base. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. See tabs for more information.
Follow links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretcher/Chairs, Bood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Ideal for dialysis, blood collection, oncology, critical care, and cardiac
- Three-position recliner
- Infinitely Adjustable back
- 5″ Nylon casters
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Standard release handle feature for quick release
- Blow-molded side tables with a recessed area for a cup
- Welded powder-coated steel frame
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 111 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Maximum width: 55.25″
- Width with Tray Down: 36.25″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 25″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height:31.5″
- Nylon Casters
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 127 lbs.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Dual Upholstery Colors: Available on Premium Collection Recliners (Augustine, Inverness, and all Verō Models). Click for the 2-Color Customization Form.
- Winco also offers a Customer’s Own Material Program (COM Program), that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco CareCliner 6540 Brochure (click to view)