Winco XL Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Steel Casters: 6541. Outstanding Value and Quality in Our Standard CareCliner. Lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco CareCliner. Our standard CareCliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs.
Winco CareCliner Features: Winco’s 6541 CareCliner is our basic workhorse in the clinical recliner line. The 6531 is identical to the 6541 featured here except this CareCliner (6541) is extra large. Non-porous blow molded fold-down side trays are mounted on each side. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side.
Winco’s 6541 CareCliner also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, full coverage uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, and an elastic open seat base. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. The welded powder-coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty. See tabs for more information.
Follow links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretcher/Chairs, Bood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Ideal for dialysis, blood collection, oncology, critical care, and cardiac
- Three-position recliner
- Infinitely Adjustable back
- 5″ Steel Casters
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Standard release handle feature for quick release
- Blow-molded side tables with a recessed area for a cup
- Welded powder-coated steel frame
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 111 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Maximum width: 55.25″
- Width with Tray Down: 36.25″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 25″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height:31.5″
- 5″ Steel Casters
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 127 lbs.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Dual Upholstery Colors: Available on Premium Collection Recliners (Augustine, Inverness, and all Verō Models). Click for the 2-Color Customization Form.
- Winco also offers a Customer’s Own Material Program (COM Program), that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco CareCliner 6541 Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- IV Pole and Attachment (top left): IV
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133 (click to view)