Winco Blood Drawing Chair: 2571. Value and quality at an affordable price. Economical, yet designed with durability and longevity in mind. The high- quality features of Winco’s Blood Drawing Chairs will provide you with years of service. Winco’s 2571 features infinitely adjustable armrests and durable plastic resin seat and non-marring leveling feet.
Additional 2571 Features: The flip-up contoured urethane armrest provides comfort, easy access, and added safety for the user. If a cabinet is required, please see our 2570 Blood Drawing Chair. Neutral gray powder coating provides a durable finish.
Please Note: Winco’s 2570 & 2571 Blood Drawing Chair (plastic seat and back) comes in Black only. See tabs for more information.
- Durable plastic Seat/Back
- Sturdy Leveling Feet
- High-strength steel frame
- Infinitely adjustable height
- Flip-up armrest
- Neutral gray powder coating provides a durable finish
- Seat Height: 20.5″
Seat Width: 18″
Seat Depth: 15″
Overall Height: 36″
Overall Width: 29″
Armrest Adjustable Height: 28″-33″
Overall Depth: 20.5″
Weight: 32 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C, $60.00
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: $88.00 SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Optional: Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Pivot Arm: PR
- Dual Pivot Arm: P2
- IV Pole (right-rear only): IV