Winco Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Vinyl: 2573. All the features you need, and all the quality you demand. This chair’s padded seat and back offer your patients comfort. Winco’s Blood drawing chair is available with a standard flip-up urethane arm or an optional padded vinyl pivot arm. Comes in a variety of colors to match any decor.
Additional 2573 Features: Padded seat and back with a high-strength steel frame and non-slip rubber feet. Neutral gray powder coat provides a durable finish. Cushioned with 1.25″ medium density foam. Comfortable padded armrests. See tabs for more information.
- Padded seat and back
- High-strength steel frame
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Comes in 10 different colors to match any decor
- Neutral gray powder coat provides a durable finish
- Cushioned with 1.25″ medium density foam
- Comfortable padded armrests
Seat Height: 22.5″
Seat Width: 18.75″
Overall Height: 44.5″
Overall Width: 29″
Armrest Adj. Height: 28.5″-38.5″
Overall Depth: 27″
Weight: 48 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Optional: Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Pivot Arm: PR
- IV Pole: IV
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR