Winco Extra Large Padded Blood Drawing Chair with Cabinet: 2575. A strong, sturdy bariatric chair with all the features and quality you expect! Steel constructed frame provides strength and durability for bariatric use. The padded seat and back give exceptional patient comfort. Winco’s commitment to quality will provide you with years of trouble-free service.
Additional Features of Winco’s 2575: Winco’s 2575 has all the same quality features as the 2572 chair yet with an extra large seat and back and added weight capacity for larger patients. This is the same chair as our 2574 but without the drawer/storage cabinet. All available colors apply to this model. See tabs for more information.
- Padded seat and back
- High-strength steel frame
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Neutral gray powder coat provides a durable finish
- Extra large seat and back
- Cushioned with 1.25″ medium density foam
- Comfortable padded armrests
- Seat Height: 22.5″
- Seat Width: 24.25″
- Overall Height: 36.5″
- Overall Width: 34″
- Armrest Adjustable Height: 28.5″-38.5″
- Overall Depth: 25″
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- IV Pole: IV
- Pivot Arm: PR
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR