Winco XL Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Steel Casters: 6541. Outstanding Value and Quality in Our Standard CareCliner. Lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco CareCliner. Our standard CareCliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs.
Winco CareCliner Features: Winco’s 6541 CareCliner is our basic workhorse in the clinical recliner line. The 6531 is identical to the 6541 featured here except this CareCliner (6541) is extra large. Non-porous blow molded fold down side trays is mounted on each side. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, full coverage uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame that provides exceptional comfort and an elastic open seat base. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. Welded powder coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty. See tabs for more information.
- Ideal for dialysis, blood collection, oncology, critical care and cardiac
- Three-position recliner
- Infinitely Adjustable back
- 5″ Steel Casters
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Standard release handle feature for quick release
- Blow-molded side tables with a recessed area for a cup
- Welded powder coated steel frame
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 111 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Maximum Width: 55.25″
- Width with Tray Down: 36.25″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 25″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height:31.5″
- 5″ Steel Casters
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 127 lbs.
Winco CareCliner 6541 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C, $60.00
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view). SilverTex Colors are an optional upgrade: $88.00
Note: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities. Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Heat and Massage: HM
- Heat Accessory: HT
- IV Pole and Attachment (top left): IV
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133 (click to view)