Midmark 625 Power Exam Table – Refurbished. The Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Exam Table is designed with versatility in mind. The design creates a more efficient and effective caregiving and patient experience.
Midmark 625 Exam Table – Features: This exam table has a minimum height of 18″, which makes for easy entry and exit by even the most challenged patients. The table also raises to a maximum of 37″. The Midmark 625 accommodates patients up to 650 lbs, preserving their dignity while you provide them with the best care. This exam table comes with a footswitch or hand control for operating movements.
Midmark 625 Movements:
- +/- Height (powered)
- +/- Backrest (powered)
- Pelvic Tilt – 7º
- Pull Out Leg Section
The Midmark 625 Exam Table also includes a pull-out drain pan at the end of the seat section and pull-out heel stirrups. Completely refurbished, the table is also reupholstered in your choice of colors (color chart will be provided for selection). See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Exam Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, and Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- Table: Up/Down (18″ – 37″)
- Backrest: Up/Down
- Pelvic Tilt (7º)
- 650 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Pull Out Foot Section
- Pull Out Drain Pan
- Paper Roll Holder/Rod
- Hideaway Heel Stirrups
- Table Paper Strap
- Foot Switch or Hand Control
- Side Electrical Receptacle
- Minimum Height: 22.5″ (57.2 cm)
- Maximum Height: 37″ (94 cm)
- Table Length (footrest extended): 75.5″ (190 cm)
- Table Length (footrest stowed): 59.5″ (151 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 121″ x 3.5″ paper roll (53 cm – 9 cm)
- Foot or Hand Control: Height and Backrest Movements
- Electrical: Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 12 AMP, UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified