Midmark Ritter 417 Power Podiatry Chair/Table – Refurbished. For decades, Health Care Professionals have come to rely on the quality, durability, and dependability of Midmark’s products to enhance efficient patient care consistently. The Midmark 417 power podiatry chair was made just for podiatrists. The foot extension is adjustable making it easy to position the patient’s feet exactly where needed.
Midmark Ritter 417 Power Podiatry Chair/Table Features: The 417 has a convenient low height (22.5″), which makes it easy and safe for patients to get on and off the table. The Midmark Ritter 417 also has a high height range of 41″ (the foot section can be as high as 58″ when the table is at maximum height and in tilt). The standard foot control makes positioning easy for the operator. The foot control operates height, tilt, and back adjustments, and two programmed positions. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- Convenient low height (22.5″)
- High height range of 41″ (the foot section can be as high as 58″ when the table is at maximum height and in tilt
- Standard foot control makes positioning easy for the operator
- Foot control operates height, tilt, and back adjustments, and two programmed positions
- Adjustable Foot extension
- Movements: Table Up/Down, Tilt, Foot Up/Down, and the Back-Up/Down
- Pull-Out Debris Pan
- Foot Switch
- Arm Rests
- Minimum Height – 22.5″ (57.2 cm)
- Maximum Height – 41″ (106.7 cm)
- Width (Back Section) – 22.75″ (57.8 cm)
- Width (Seat Section) – 22.75″ (57.8 cm)
- Width (Foot Section) – 21.25″ (53.9 cm) tapering to 17.75″(44.4 cm)
- Foot Control – height, tilt, back & foot
- Electrical – Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 12AMP