Midmark Ritter 630 Power Procedure Chair / Table – Refurbished. For decades, Health Care Professionals have come to depend on the quality, durability, and dependability of Midmark’s products to enhance efficient patient care consistently. The Midmark 630 universal power procedure chair/ table is an excellent choice for multiple types of procedures.
Midmark Ritter 630 Power Procedure Chair / Table Features: This chair boasts a shallow minimum height of 19″. This low entry and exit height makes it very easy for the patient to safely and confidently get on and off the chair safely and confidently. This power chair comes with a footswitch or hand control for operating movements. The Midmark 630 comes standard with an accessory side rail, paper holder, and articulating headrest.
The Midmark Ritter 75L also comes with a pull-out drain pan at the end of the seat section and pull-out heel stirrups. The foot/leg rest section of the 75L is lockable in 4 proctology chair positions. Not only can the Midmark 630 75L be used in Family and General Practice but also OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Colon and Rectal, General Surgery, and other specialties. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- Table: Up/Down
- Tilt: Foot: Up/Down
- Back: Up/Down
- Adjustable Headrest
- Hideaway Adjustable Stirrups
- Pull-Out Cysto Pan
- Table Paper Holder
- Table Paper Straps
- Foot Switch or Hand Control
- Accessory Side Rails
- Minimum Height: 9″ (48.26 cm)
- Maximum Height: 40″ (101.5 cm)
- Table Length (foot extended): 72″ (182.9 cm)
- Table Length (foot and headrest extended): 83″ (210.8 cm)
- Width (seat): 28″ (68.6 cm)
- Width (back): 24″ – 26″ (58.4-66.0 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.(204.1 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 18″ x 3.5″ paper roll (45.7 cm – 8.9 cm)
- Foot or Hand Control: To power height, tilt, back, foot/leg, Stop, and auto return
- Electrical: Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 10AMP, UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified