Oakworks has been providing customers with innovative medical equipment, excellent service, and cost-effective solutions for over 40 years. Oakworks Medical has collaborated with leaders in the medical specialties we serve to create cutting edge table designs and patient positioning devices that balance the needs of both patients and practitioners.
Oakworks, Inc. is ISO 13485 certified. The ISO standard is intended to ensure that medical device manufacturers have the required quality management systems in place to safely design, manufacture, and distribute medical devices. See Tabs for more information about Oakworks PT100 Physical Therapy Hi-Lo Table.
- Rectangular Top
- Motion 1 – Electric
- Product Weight – 151 lb (69kg)
- Padding – 1.75″ in. Firm Response or 2.5 in. Comfort Foam™
- Safety Listings – CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
- Choice of 21 beautiful TerraTouch™ Upholstery – Premium, PVC free
- Rectangular Top Dimensions: – 29 in. wide x 73 in. long
- Height Range: Electric 16 in. – 34 in.
- Weight Capacity – 550 lb
- Product Weight – 151 lb
- Padding – 1.75 in. Firm Response or 2.5 in. Comfort Foam™
- Warranty – 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Super low 16″ height
- Rectangular Top 29″ (74 cm) wide x 73″ (185 cm) long
- Stiff twin beam construction
- 550 Lb Lifting Capacity
Click to view Upholstery Color Options:
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Locking Twin Casters (63400) – (one end of the table) To easily move your table in the room
- Non-USA electric system (73145) – Call for ordering details
- Second Foot Control (69615) – Height