The UMF Medical 4011 Power Procedure Chair: Ultra Procedure chair with One-Touch Patient Positioning® System Hand Control For Procedures.
The power4011 is a product of extensive research and clinical feedback, developed to improve patient care and streamline the work of healthcare providers, such as OB/GYN and Oncology professionals. Designed for procedures, the power4011 meets ADA and U.S. Access Board regulations and accommodates the needs of most patients. All UMF medical products are made in the U.S.A. See tabs for more information.
Protects patients from infection, Protects facilities from damage, and Protects staff from injury.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- 650 lb. (294.84kg) patient
- Low access ADA height 18.5”
( ±0.5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm)
- 4 power functions: hi-lo, back,
tilt, leg lift & extension
- Hand control with one-touch patient
positioning® system, 2 programmable
positions & return-to-home
- Removable, seamless upholstery with
Prefixx® Protective Finish
- Double-articulating headrest
with adjustable height
- Interchangeable headrest options
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Trendelenburg, Lithotomy, Semi-Fowler positions
- Hospital-grade electrical receptacle with child safety cover (patient left)
- Concealed paper roll holder
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: min. 18.5” (± .5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm) at seat max. 37” at seat (93.9cm)
- Seat width: 28” (71.12cm)
- Back width: 26.5” (67.31cm)
- Length: 73”-80” with foot section extended (185.42cm – 203.2cm)
- Leg rest: 28” W x 11.5” D (71.12cm W x 29.21cm D)
- Stirrups: four lateral positions, adjustable length
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for efficient speed
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60HZ
- International model: 4011-650-101: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Net weight: 445lb (202kg)
- Shipping weight: 495lb (224kg)
- Shipping dimensions: L64 x W30 x H41 (163cm x 76cm x 104cm)
To View Available Upholstery Colors, see Gallery Image with 16 Color Options.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Adjustable / self-leveling arms (pair): 044
- Removable U-shaped headrest: 050
- Removable rectangular headrest: 051
- Fixed armboard package (EA):238
- Articulating armboard package (EA): 239
- Bierhoff knee crutches: 251
- Welch Allyn light bkt capabilities for #48955 (patient left): 473
- Welch Allyn light bkt capabilities for #48955 (patient right): 474
- Patient safety strap (factory installed only): 830
- Easy power table installation kit: 910