UMF Power Podiatry Table w/Accessories: 5016. UMF is committed to providing excellence for health care providers in service to their patients. For nearly 60 years, our customers have relied upon the excellent construction, durability, and reliability of UMF Medical products. Each product is built to promote excellence, efficiency, and service in the delivery of healthcare services.
UMF 5016 Power Podiatry Table w/Accessories Features: The ADA compliant UMF Medical 5016 Power Podiatry Chair redefines easy patient access with its fully articulating arms, adjustable leg section, and 19″ (48 cm) low access seat height. With its three-function memory position foot control, you’ll have full control of seat height, backrest angle, and seat tilt angle while keeping your hands free to perform examinations and procedures.
Additional UMF 5016 Features: The 5016 Power Podiatry Chair is 2″ (5 cm) wider than most competing podiatry chairs, providing the ultimate in-patient comfort. The 5016 Power Podiatry Chair is equipped with our premium vacuum-formed UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top for unmatched patient comfort, ease of clean-up, and to help prevent cross-contamination. The UMF Medical 5016 Podiatry Chair comes with a 3-year limited warranty. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- ADA Compliant – 19″ (48.3 cm) low access seat height
- UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- ADA Compliant
- 19¨ (48 cm) low access seat height
- Power Hi-Lo
- Power backrest
- Power tilt
- Three function memory position foot control
- Adjustable, sliding, removable stainless steel debris tray (5.6 Qt. / 5.3 L)
- Adjustable leg section
- Clear vinyl foot section cover
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Available in all UMF Medical upholstery color options
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) weight capacity
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: Min. 19″ (48.3 cm) at seat
- Max. 35″ (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 26.5″ (67.3 cm)
- Length upright: 50″ to 59″ (127.0 cm to 149.9 cm)
- Length flat: 74″ to 83″ (188.0 cm to 210.8 cm)
- Foot section: 21″ W x 15″ L (53.3 cm W x 38.1 cm L)
- Debris Tray: 9″ W x 15″ L x 2.5″D (22.9 cm W x 38.1 cm L x 6.4 cm D)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Height: Min. 19” at seat
Available Colors – River Rock: RI, Mocha: MO, Sand Grey: SN, Adobe: AD, Sage Green: SG, Midnight Blue: MI, Steel Blue: SB, and Onyx: ON
Please Note: Include Color Codes (listed above) along with the Product Number when ordering. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 143 – Easy-glide locking casters (set of 4, factory installed only)
- 457 – Simultaneous Non-programmable hand control
- 852 – Hospital grade receptacle (110V)
- 855 – Hospital grade receptacle (220V)
- 856 – 220/240 Volt
- 961 – Mayo tray assembly
- 963 – Light post assembly, 35-watt halogen
- 964 – Vision screen with accessory mounting bracket
- 969 – Complete accessory package (includes 961, 963, 964)
- 5016F- Fire retardant foam