Home / Products / Medical Crash Carts / Emergency Carts / MR-Conditional ER Carts / Harloff MRN6B-EMG MR-Conditional Narrow 6 Dr ER Cart w/Breakaway Lock Specialty Pkg
Harloff MRN6B-EMG MR-Conditional Narrow 6 Drawer ER Cart w/Breakaway Lock Specialty Pkg. 20 Years of Innovation in Crash Cart Design and Construction has resulted in the Universal Line. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features with flexible configuration options. Completely equipped for demanding Emergency situations with a complete accessory package. This cart has a durable powder coat paint finish over aluminum construction.
Harloff MRN6B-EMG MR-Conditional Narrow 6 Drawer ER Cart w/Breakaway Lock Specialty Pkg. Construction: Non-magnetic or “weakly magnetic” materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum and brass attachment hardware. Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites and tested by an independent testing authority to 3 Tesla levels. Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of “MR-Conditional.
Standard Features Include a Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue; Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied; 13 drawer colors available (see below); low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides, Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel – one with brake, one-directional, Stainless steel breakaway locking system, Breakaway lock seals, numbered, yellow, pkg-50, Full wrap-around vinyl bumper, Stainless steel pull-out shelf, Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles, Hard-baked powder coat finish, and Latex Free.
It comes with a Twelve Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for more/fewer drawers, MR-Conditional, or a cart for a specific function? Follow the links below to view a wide variety of Medical Carts, Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets, and Specialty Carts & Accessories.
Have other questions? We have answers! Check out our Knowledge Center or our Blog to learn about Refurbished Medical Equipment, Tips and Tricks, and much more!
- Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites
- Tested by an independent testing authority to 3 Tesla level
- Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of “MR-Conditional
- Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue
- Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied
- 13 drawer colors available (see tabs)
- Low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full-extension drawer slides
- Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel – one with brake, one-directional
- Painted aluminum breakaway locking system
- Breakaway lock seals, numbered, pkg-100
- Protective Corner Bumpers
- Painted aluminum pull-out shelf
- Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles
- The Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- MR-Conditional accessories available
- Twelve-year warranty
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
Emergency Specialty Package Includes MR-Conditional Accessories:
- Stainless steel IV poles (MR-IV2)
- Plastic cardiac board and stainless steel mounting brackets (MR-CARDBRD)
- Stainless steel oxygen tank holder – D/E size cylinders (MR-O2)
- Aluminum utility hooks (4 ea.) (MR-UHOOKS4)
- Plastic full drawer trays with adjustable dividers (2 ea.) (68530-P1)
Please Note: Some Stainless steel is Highly Magnetic.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 46″ H x 20″ W x 23.5″ D
- Drawer Dimensions: 13.75 W x 17″ D
- Drawer Configuration: (1) – 4″, (2) – 3.25″, (2) – 6.5″, and (1) – 9.75″
- IV Pole: Extends to 68.75″ H
- Cart Wight: Net Weight: 113 pounds
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 130 pounds
Color options for healthcare carts; see Gallery image to view available colors.
Individual color names:
- Top row, left to right: BEIGE, LIGHT BLUE, LIGHT GRAY, NAVY, and RED
- Row 2: TEAL, YELLOW, CREAM, TAUPE, WHITE, and BRUSHED SILVER
- Row 3: FOREST GREEN, SAND, HAMMER BLACK, HAMMER BLUE, HAMMER GRAY, and HAMMER GREEN
- Row 4: HAMMER SILVER
- Row 5: *Special Order Colors – PURPLE, HAMMER RED, MAUVE, and PINK
* Items finished in a “Special Order” color are not returnable
PLEASE NOTE: Every computer monitor is different in displaying colors. Therefore, expect some subtle color shifts from the actual product.
Available Options Sold Separately: