The Biolight Patient Monitor M8500 with CO2. Features of the Biolight M8500 Patient Monitor include an 8″ TFT LCD Display with High Resolution, 3 or 5 lead ECG Waveform display on the same screen, and a large number display for long-distance vision. The M8500 also has Digital SPO2 technology that offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions.
Additional Features: Up to 66-bed network capacity to connect with HIS and 120 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage along with drug dose calculation and OXYCRG software. Standard configuration CO2, ECG,HR,RESP,NIBP,SPO2,PR, TEMP, Lithium battery. See tabs for more information.
Wondering what is the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2?. Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 on your patients.
- Monitor with CO2
- 8″ TFT LCD display, high resolution
- 3 or 5 lead ECG Waveform display in the same screen
- Large number display for long-distance vision
- Digital SPO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Up to 66 beds network capacity to connect with HIS 120 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Drug dose calculation
- OXYCRG software
- Standard configuration: ECG,HR,RESP,NIBP,SPO2,PR, and TEMP Lithium battery
- Approximate Size: 12.5″W x 10.25″H x 6″D
- Approximate Weight: 9 lbs. 15 oz.
Biolight M8500 Patient Monitor with CO2 Brochure (click to view)
Available Option Sold Separately:
- 12-lead ECG
- Masimo SpO2