Biolight Q7 Modular Patient Monitor with CO2. The Q7 has a Flexible Plugin Touch Screen and is the best choice for Acute Care Monitoring. In acute care, a patient monitor must be reliable, easy to use, and upgradeable with advanced parameters, while allowing data access when and where needed.
Additional Features: With the Q7s lightweight and plug-and-play modular design, its powerful functions and intuitive User Interface, the Q Series Patient Monitor is, therefore, the best choice for acute care. See tab for more information.
Wondering what is the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2?. Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 on your patients.
- Easy to use
- Comes with CO2
- Upgradeable with advanced parameters
- Light Weight
- Convenient Operation
- Luminous Key Full Touch Screen
- Fingertip Operation
- One-step Process
- The fanless cooling-down system can achieve high requirements of dust-off and without noise and pollution-free in clinical departments
- Plug-and-play design and multi-parameter module design, which can be upgraded easily
- it’s effective to avoid liquid moistening equipment with lPX waterproof level
- New streamlined appearance design possesses modernized style and beautiful shape
- Display: 15″ TFT Color Screen
- Resolution: 768 *1024
Biolight Q7 Brochure (click to view)