Mindray Datascope Passport V with C02– Refurbished. The Mindray Datascope Passport V Patient Monitor with CO2 is well-suited for most departments in an ASC or hospital. The Passport V features a 12.1” Color LCD screen and Battery Backup. The Multi-Parameter Monitor comes standard with ECG, NIBP, RESP, SpO2, Temp, CO2 Sidestream (Microstream) and Internal Thermal Recorder.
In Addition, the Mindray Datascope Passport V with CO2 Offers 96 hours of graphic and list trends, visual and audible alarms, drug calculations, remote view with multi-bed alarm notifications, device connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. See tabs for more information.
Wondering what is the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2?. Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 on your patients.
- 12.1” Color LCD
- ECG 3/5 Lead
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Impedance Respiration
- Masimo SET SpO2
- Continuous Temperature
- CO2 Sidestream (Microstream)
- 3 to 8 Waveforms with Automatic Configuration
- Dual Invasive Pressures
- Lead-Selectable Respiration
- Lithium-Ion Battery Support
- Device Connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- Full Range of Accessories Available
- Completely Refurbished
- Display Size (Screen): 12.1”
- Battery: Rechargeable, Lithium-Ion
- 96 Hours of Graphic and List Trends
- 128 Minutes of Oxy-CRG Trends
- 3-Trace Recorder
- Power Requirement: 120v