Biolight AnyView Modular Patient Monitor: A6. The Biolight A6 Patient Monitor is a versatile patient monitor, capable of being utilized in virtually any area of your healthcare facility. The large 16.5″ TFT Color Display makes viewing patient data easy. The Biolight A6 comes standard with the EMS1 parameter module, which includes the following parameters: ECG (3 or 5 lead), BLT Digital SpO2, NIBP, Pulse Rate, Temp, Invasive BP (x2).
The EMS-1 Also Features A 3.5″ color display and backup battery. When the module is disconnected from the docking port on the A6, the patient can continue to be monitored while being transported. A built-in battery and an onboard thermal printer round out the A6 as one of the most versatile and well-equipped patients monitoring solutions on the market today. Many additional and upgraded parameters are available for the Biolight A series of monitors, including Nellcor and Masimo SpO2, CO, EtCo2, Multi-Gas (5 agent monitoring), 12 lead ECG, and more! Wall mounts and mobile stands available.
Like to know more about Biolight A Series Monitors? Visit Venture Medical’s Blog “Biolight A Series Monitors: Everything You Need To Know”
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Global-Leading all-in-one module with display
- Built-in battery and thermal printer
- The Standard model includes EMS1 Module with BLT Digital SpO2, Pulse Rate, ECG (3 or 5 Lead), NIBP
- Large, Anti-glare color TFT-LCD display
- Powerful measurement, ergonomic and flexible design
- Fanless cooling system, which keeps the monitor working quietly
- Dozens of parameters available with a variety of modules assembled as needed
- Easily upgradeable, saving potential monitor replacement cost
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Patient Monitor Size: 16.5″H x 14.25″W x 8.25″D
- Weight : 13.22 lbs
- Screen: Anti-glare TFT-LCD display
Biolight AnyView Modular Patient Monitor: A6 Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- Option Oximetry: Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2, EtCO2, Multigas, CO, etc.