Home / Products / Patient Monitors and Accessories / Patient Monitors / Biolight M8000A Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
The Biolight M8000A Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features: Standard Configuration with ECG, NIBP, RESP, HR, SPO2, PR, 2-Temp, and 10.4″ TFT LCD with high resolution. This Multi-Parameter Monitor has ST Arrhythmia Analysis, Anti High-Frequency Interference, Anti Defibrillation, Isolated Float, and Networking Capacity.
In Addition, The M8000A Is Capable Of Tabular and Graphic trends data over 72 hours, Time-delay Switch-off, Dual Alarm Light, Backlight Button, and a Rechargeable Lithium Battery with a long lifetime. See tabs for more information.
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
- Standard Configuration with ECG, NIBP, RESP, HR, SPO2, PR, 2-Temp
- 10.4″ TFT LCD with high resolution
- ST Arrhythmia Analysis
- Anti-High-Frequency Interference
- Anti Defibrillation
- Isolated Float
- Networking Capacity
- Capable of Tabular and Graphic trends data
- Dual Alarm Light
- Back-light Button
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery – long lifetime
- Approximate Size: 12.5″ x 10.4″ x 6.0″ (318mm X 264mm X 152mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9 lbs, 14oz (4.5 kg)
Biolight M8000A Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- EtCO2 (sidestream, mainstream)
- Masimo SpO2
Note: Venture Medical offers a wide variety of patient monitors, including monitors with C02. To visit our Catalog of Patient Monitors with Co2, click to view.