Mindray Datascope Passport V – Refurbished. The Mindray Datascope Passport V Patient Monitor is well-suited for most departments in an ASC or hospital. The Passport V features a 12.1” Color LCD screen and Battery Backup. The Multi-Parameter Monitor comes standard with ECG, NIBP, RESP, SpO2, Temp, and Internal Thermal Recorder.
In Addition, the Mindray Datascope Passport V offers 96 hours of graphic and list trends, visual and audible alarms, drug calculations, remote view with multi-bed alarm notifications, device connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. See tabs for more information.
- 12.1” Color LCD
- ECG 3/5 Lead
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Impedance Respiration
- Masimo SET SpO2
- Continuous Temperature
- 3 to 8 Waveforms with Automatic Configuration
- Dual Invasive Pressures
- Lead-Selectable Respiration
- Lithium-Ion Battery Support
- Device Connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- Full Range of Accessories Available
- Completely Refurbished
Note: Venture Medical offers a wide variety of patient monitors, including monitors with C02. To visit our Catalog of Patient Monitors with Co2, click to view.
- Display Size (Screen): 12.1”
- Battery: Rechargeable, Lithium-Ion
- 96 Hours of Graphic and List Trends
- 128 Minutes of Oxy-CRG Trends
- 3-Trace Recorder
- Power Requirement: 120v