Pediatric Series, Zoo Bus, Blood Drawing Station: 67020. For more than 3 decades, Clinton Industries has been producing quality medical equipment designed and engineered for superior clinical performance. Clinton is one of the broadest and best sources for a wide range of quality, practical medical equipment. Our lines of medical equipment and accessories are easy to use, coordinated, and cost-effective.
The Zoo Bus, Blood Drawing Station 67020 Features: Padded flip arm and armrests, Padded seat and padded backrest, and Padded top for infants. The 67020 also has No-Peel Graphics embedded into high-pressure custom laminate on both sides and Levelers under each wheel. Large storage capacity with 2 storage compartments on the side and another storage area on the end aids in staff efficiency and space-conscious facilities. Comes with a Paper Dispenser for the infant section. Optional coordinating step stool available. See tabs for more information.
- Padded flip arm and armrests
- Padded seat and padded backrest
- Padded top for infants
- No-peel graphics embedded into high-pressure custom laminate on both sides
- Levelers under each wheel
- Large storage capacity
- 200 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- 2 Storage compartments on the side and 1 on the end
- Paper dispenser for infant section
- Optional coordinating step stool available
- Model number 67020
- Seat Dimensions: 17″w x 14″d
- Flat Top Section Dimensions: 42″w x 25″d
- Overall Length: 63″
- Overall Width: 30″
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Stations are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. Children and infants should NEVER be left unattended on or around the station. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Coordinating Koala Stool Step Stool (shown in the Gallary): 10K