Midmark 500 Pediatric Crib: This Completely Refurbished Pediatric Crib / Stretcher, with its unique 2 Post Oval Design, rolls easily on 5″ locking casters. Easy accessibility is a key feature. One-handed operation lowers and raises siderails with siderail Intermediate Stop Position. Rails have 2″ bar spacing.
Additional Features: Three-Position locking Fowler, Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg, and Raising Backrest. Stretcher/Crib comes with Two 5″ Locking Steer Casters with Central Lock, New mattress, and Warranty.
Basic IV Pole, Croup Top, and Utility Shelf are optional and sold separately. See tabs for more information regarding the refurbished Midmark 500 pediatric crib.
Movements include easy side rail adjustment, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg, and fowler. One handed side rail operation is counterbalanced, which prevents sudden drops that may cause injury. Easily lower or raise the sidrail with one hand. With child in one arm, you can still actuate the side rails! When the side rails are lowered there is a large area to access the patient.
These pediatric hospital cribs by other brand names, such as the Pedigo 500 crib and also the OMI 500 crib. Pedigo acquired the product line many years ago. You can still buy this unit brand new, so it is a current model. This crib is also considered a pediatric stretcher, as well. The stretcher/crib has a 200 lbs weight capacity. Also, the patient surface is 26″ wide by 56″ long. You will save thousands off of new by buying refurbished!
Wondering about our Refurbishing Process is on the Midmark 500 Pediatric Crib? Check out our blog where we explain it all. ‘Doing it Right: Explaining the Refurbishing Process’
- Completely, Professionally Refurbished
- Steer Casters for Maximum Maneuverability
- 2 Central Locking, 5″ Casters
- One-Handed Side Rail: Raise and Lower
- Side rail intermediate stop position
- 2″ Rail Spacing
- Raising Backrest
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg
- Full Function Fowler
- 2 IV Pole receptacles
- 6 months parts Warranty
- Top Rail Height: 59 1/2″
- Height with Top: 74″
- Length: 60″
- Width: 30 1/4″
- Spring Height: 32 1/4″
- Caster Diameter: 5″
- Side Rail Intermediate Stop Position: 13 3/4″
- Trendelenburg Angles: -5,0,5,10 degrees
- Fowler Angles: 0,15,30,45 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 70.0 lbs
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Basic IV Pole: (51160001)
- Utility Shelf: (5103001)
- Mounting Kit for Traction & Croupette Adapters: (5104002)
- Infusion Pump Adapter: (5106002)
- Croupette Security Top w/Removable End: (5107001)
- Croupette Humidifier Adapter, Includes 5104002 Mounting Kit: (5108001)