Chattanooga E-1 Stationary Hydrocollator Model Number 2102. Hydrocollator Heating Units. Our flagship product is the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs™.
The 2102 Stationary Hydrocollator Features: A Tank Capacity: 4 Gallon, Temperature Range: 160-165 F, High-Quality Stainless Steel, Thermostatically Controlled Temperature, and Easy Maintenance. Includes 4 Standard Size HotPacs. See tabs for more information.
- Tank Capacity: 4 Gallon
- Temperature Range: 160-165 F
- High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Thermostatically Controlled Temperature
- Easy Maintenance
- Simple to Fill and Drain
- No Plumbing is Required
- Includes 4 Standard Size HotPacs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mains Power: 110~120 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1000W Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13″L x 8″W x 16″H
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity*: 3 gal (11 L)
- Temperature Range: 160° – 165°F (71° – 74°C)
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 180° – 185°F (82° – 85°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (71°C): 2 Hrs
- Cool Down Time from 160°F (71°C): 1 Hr
- Fiberglass Insulation: No
Available Options Sold Separately:
- E-1 Stationary Heating Unit with 4 Standard HotPacs: 2102
- Stationary Heating Unit with 3 Standards & 1 Cervical HotPacs: 2102-2E-1
- Stationary Heating Unit with 2 Standard & 2 Cervical HotPacs: 2102-3E-1