Chattanooga M-2 Mobile Hydrocollator Heating Unit: 2402. Our flagship product is the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacsTM.
This Unit Includes 12 Standard Size HotPacs and a one-year Limited Warranty. See tabs for more information.
- High-quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- 3” (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement
- Easy maintenance
- Simple to fill and drain
- No plumbing required
- One-year warranty
- Mains Power: 110~120 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- Product Weight: 48 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 93 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27″L x 16″W x 33″H
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity*: 14 gal
- Temperature Range: 160° – 165°F
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 180° – 185°F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F: 6 Hours
- Cool Down Time from 160°F: 3 Hours
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes
Available Options Sold Separately:
- M-2 Mobile Heating Unit with 3 Standard, 3 Oversize & 3 Cervical HotPacs: 2402-2
- M-2 Mobile Heating Unit with 4 Standard, 2 Oversize & 4 Cervical HotPacs: 2402-3
- M-2 Mobile Heating Unit with 4 Standard & 4 Oversize HotPacs: 2402-4