Winco Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Nylon Casters: 6530. Outstanding Value and Quality in Our Standard CareCliner. A lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco CareCliner. Our standard CareCliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs. The Winco 6530 CareCliner is our basic workhorse in the clinical recliner line.
Winco CareCliner Features: Winco’s 6530 CareCliner has non-porous blow-molded fold-down side trays mounted on both sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, full coverage uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, and an elastic open seat base. These features combine to create the ultimate comfort, durability, and value. For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. The welded powder-coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty. Please Note: The image and price reflects Winco model 6530 with Nylon Casters. See tabs for more information.
Follow the links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating; click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, oncology, respiratory, critical care, and cardiac
- three position recline
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Optional 5″ nylon plastic
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Standard release handle
- Blow-molded side tables with a recessed area for a cup
- Welded powder-coated steel frame
- 5-Year Warranty
- Weight:94 lbs.
- Maximum width: 49″
- Width with Tray Down: 32.25″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 21
- Seat Depth: 20
- Seat Back Height: 31.5
- Nylon Casters
- Weight Capacity:275 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
Winco CareCliner 6530 Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Material that meets the Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133 (click to view)
- Additional Recliners (click to view)