Winco Verō Series 6 Care Cliner™ with Trendelenburg & 5″ Casters: 6Y40. Introducing the NEW Verō Care Cliner Collection Designed by Winco, built by you. That’s just smart. Verō Care Cliner 6 Series – Trendelenburg: Winco introduces “Secure-Glide™” Trendelenburg control. Exclusive to the Verō 6 Series, Secure-Glide™ provides gentle patient positioning while preventing clinician strain. The controlled descent helps eliminate any need, or natural reflex, to strain to control the rapid patient positioning in emergency situations. The Verō recliner’s modular design helps the clinician choose a configuration that is perfectly suited to their specific needs. Promotes patient independence with low effort recline and infinite position backrest Supports clinician comfort with bilateral, foot-operated controls for most functions Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable construction that is robust and easy to clean.
Additional Features: The swing arms are ideal when easy access for cleaning and transfer of patients is an important consideration. Each side of the Verō with swing arms is easily opened with the convenient foot controls. Even if an optional table is left in the up position, there is no interference with the full swing motion nor hindrance with the patient in the full recline position for true barrier-free transfer. See tabs for more information.
Follow links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretcher/Chairs, Bood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Designed by Winco, built by you
- Provides total flexibility in matching your application with exactly the features you require and the comfort your patients demand
- Promotes patient independence
- Low effort recline and infinite position backrest
- Supports clinician comfort with bilateral, foot-operated controls for most functions
- Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable, construction that is robust
- Swing Arms
- Easy to clean
- Trendelenburg control
- Secure-Glide™ provides gentle patient Trendelenburg positioning while preventing clinician strain
- 5″ Casters
- The controlled descent helps eliminate any need, or natural reflex, to strain to control the rapid patient positioning in emergency situations
- Weight with Footplate: 114 lbs.
- Overall Height: 48.25 in.
- Overall Width: 30.25 in.
- Seat Depth: 22 in.
- Seat Height (to Floor): 21 in.
- Seat Width (Between Arms): 22.5 in.
- Back Height (Above Seat): 29.25 in.
- Arm Height: 29 in.
- Swing Arm at 90° Additional Width: +36″
- Weight Capacity: Standard – 350 lbs.
- Footprint Upright Length: 39.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Length: 69 in.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Dual Upholstery Colors: Available on Premium Collection Recliners (Augustine, Inverness, and all Verō Models). Click for the 2-Color Customization Form.
- Winco also offers a Customer’s Own Material Program (COM Program), that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco Vero Series Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
Complement Design and Utility by adding the Appropriate Accessories!
- Winco Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- Winco Headrest Cover & Neck Pillow Set: (click to view)
- Push handle
- Easily accessed heat and massage or heat only switch
- Independent leg rest
- Accessory hook
- Bilateral Trendelenburg access (6 Series Models only)
- Foot-operated arm release (Swing Arm Models only)
- IV pole + holder
- Pedestal Feet or 3” Casters
- Fastener-free headrest cover
- Intuitive side tables
- Weight-bearing, retractable footplate, (5” Caster models only)
- Urethane Arm Caps
- Memory Foam Upgrade
- Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (see Colors)
- Verō Series 5 Care Cliner ™ w/Swing Arm & 5” Casters: 5Y40
- Verō Series 5 X-Large Care Cliner ™ w/Trend, Swing Arm & 5” Casters: 5Y50
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR