Blickman’s 7900 Series Motorized Straddle Adjustable-Height Instrument Table: 7902SS-M (Liberty). The 7902SS-M is a hands-free, stainless steel motorized table for the OR. Raise or lower up to 300 lbs of instrumentation, computer monitors, and small equipment during surgery with the touch of either a foot or hand switch. No reaching under the drape to adjust the overbed table. The 7900 Series Motorized Adjustable Instrument Tables are height adjustable from 38.75″ to 58″. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click the following link to view Venture Medicals’ Complete Catalog of Instrument Tables in a wide variety of sizes.
- A hands-free, stainless steel motorized table for the OR.
- Raise or lower up to 300 lbs of instrumentation, computer monitors, and small equipment during surgery
- Foot or hand switch to raise or lower
- Tables are ideal for cardiac, neuro, and orthopedic surgeries.
- 8′ power cord with “Hospital Grade”; 3-prong plug recharges the battery which operates for hours on a single charge
- The remote control is optional
- Model: 7902SS-M
- Product Type: Motorized Operating Room Table
- Dimensions: 41.00″W x 46″D x 38.75″ to 58″H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Control: a foot or hand switch
- Height: Height adjustable from 38.75″ to 58″
- Power Cord: 8′ power cord with “Hospital Grade”, 3-prong plug
- Gauge Bases: 14″W
- Clearance Between Bases: 29″
- Caster: 4″ diameter (10.16cm) anti-static swivel casters with brakes.
- Remote Control
- Blickman Motorized Straddle Adjustable-Height Instrument Table, Model 7901SS-M 50.50″W x 24″D x 38.75″ to 58″H to 58″H (click to view)