Blickman Kay Cabinet: 7953SS. Blickman’s stainless steel cabinets are constructed with a seamless welded face preventing dirt collection while providing long-lasting durability through unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance. Their freestanding cabinets rest on four legs with glides or can be mobilized on casters. The Kay (shown) and Kennedy cabinets feature two separate sections with unlocked or locked compartments. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click the following link to view our Complete Catalog containing additional Operating Room Cabinets.
Looking for other Stainless Steel Operating Room Equipment to meet your specific needs? Click the link to view our Complete Catalog of Stainless Steel Equipment.
- Separate upper and lower sections.
- 16” deep upper section:
- One locked glass swinging door on two hinges
- Three glass shelves
- 16” deep lower section
- One stainless steel swinging door on two hinges
- One stainless steel removable shelf
- Flat top
- Dimensions: 30″ x 58″ x 16″
- Weight: 219 lbs
- Construction: 304 stainless steel
- 1/4” clear tempered sheet glass
- Welding: All welding by heliarc method and exposed welds are ground smooth
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams, scale and are polished with #4 polish to a satin finish
- A counterweight is fastened underneath at the bottom rear of the cabinet
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Sloped Top for Kay: ST-3016
- Casters: 2” or 3” ball bearing, swivel casters with brakes, call for details