Blickman Paul Cabinet: 7970SS. Blickman’s stainless steel cabinets are constructed with a seamless welded face preventing dirt collection while providing long-lasting durability through unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance. Their freestanding cabinets rest on four legs with glides or can be mobilized on casters.
The Paul cabinet travels on 2″ casters and includes five glass shelves which are adjustable every half inch. This cabinet provides maximum shelving storage for instruments and supplies. For more information see tabs.
Note: Click the following link to view our Complete Catalog containing additional Operating Room Cabinets.
Looking for other Stainless Steel Operating Room Equipment to meet your specific needs? Click the link to view our Complete Catalog of Stainless Steel Equipment.
- Two locked glass swinging doors on three hinges
- Five glass shelves
- Adjustable shelves every ½”
- Sloped top
- Travels on 2″ casters
- Width: 35-5/8″
- Height: 79-1/4″
- Depth: 16″
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 1/4″ tempered sheet glass
- Gauge: Body Sloped Top, Drawers, and Shelf inserts: 18GA, Legs:12GA
- Welding: All welding by heliarc method and exposed welds are ground smooth
- Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams, scale and are polished with #4 polish to a satin finish.
- Casters: 2″
- Counter Weight: A counterweight is fastened underneath at the bottom rear of the cabinet for doors in the open position.
- Door Handle: Right-hand door is fitted with a locking handle and three-point latching and the left door has a dummy knob and spring-loaded nylon roller catches
Available Options Sold Separately.
- Electronic Lock
- Customized dimensions
- Stainless steel doors
- Stainless steel shelves
- Flat top