Stryker Rugged Ambulance Stretcher – Refurbished. The Stryker Rugged Ambulance Stretcher is a perfect choice for emergency transportation. The Rugged Ambulance Stretcher is lightweight, yet durable construction makes the stretcher easy to handle and navigate. The one-handed operation of the backrest and side rails simplifies use.
Additional Rugged Ambulance Stretcher Features: The basic model has a 500 lb. weight capacity, but other models in the series can handle up to 650 lbs. The break-away head section helps in tight areas reducing the stretcher length by 62”, making the Stryker Rugged one of the most maneuverable stretchers on the market today. The Stryker Rugged comes completely refurbished with a new pad and a warranty. See tabs for more information.
Wondering about our Refurbishing Process? Check out our blog where we explain it all. ‘Doing it Right: Explaining the Refurbishing Process’
- Transport at load height capability
- Positive action height adjustment
- Easy-to-use release handle design
- Color-coded controls
- Lightweight rugged aluminum construction
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- One-hand release, breakaway head section
- One-hand release, fold-down side rails
- One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest
- Overall Length: 62″ – 80.5″
- Overall Width: 23″
- Weight: 81 lbs.
- Patient Surface Width: 26″
- Height Range: 13.5″ – 37.5″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Trend/Rev Trend: +/- 18°
- Side Rails: 14″ x 54″
- Wheel Diameter: 6″