Pedigo Stretcher Accessories. Working closely with hospital designers and owners, Pedigo’s expertise is drawn upon at the initial stages of new facility construction to help ensure efficient facility design and product flow from sterile processing to the operating room. The Pedigo name has become synonymous with quality, durability, sterility, and service to the customer.
Pedigo CuVerro® Bactericidal Copper Alloy Side Rails Upgrade (shown above), Features: CuVerro® Bactericidal Copper Alloy now as an added protection in the ongoing battle with bacteria, Pedigo offers the option of side rails made from CuVerro® bactericidal copper alloy. Copper is a natural bactericidal element and CuVerro® is the only solid touch surface material registered by the EPA to continuously kill bacteria that cause infections and pose a risk to human health. Lab tests show 99.9% of bacteria 1 associated with disease and infection, including MRSA1, are killed within two hours when in contact with copper. Bacteria will continue to be killed 24 hours a day, week after week, between regular cleanings. Side Rail upgrade for single release side rails. For Stretcher models 5110 and 5400. CuVerro® alloys have proven effectiveness on MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli 0157:H7. CuVerro is a registered trademark of GBC Metals LLC, d/b/a Olin Brass.
Note: See tabs for Additional Pedigo Stretcher Accessories.
Available Stretcher Accessories Sold Separately:
- CuVerro Side Rail Upgrade (shown above), 750303: $562.00
- IV Pole, 2-hook, adjustable height, short hooks, tethered, head end for 7500 stretchers, 750702: $278.00
- O2 Tank Holder, 750213: $384.00
- Push/Pull Bar (removable) Narrow, 5985001: $212.00
- Push/Pull Bar (removable) Wide, 5986001: $221.00
- Push/Pull Bar Pad Narrow, for 7500-N model, 5704001: $114.00
- Push/Pull Bar Pad Wide, for 7500-W, 5705001: $114.00
- Side Rail Pads (pair) for 7500 Series, 5716001: $249.00