Pedigo Wide Transport/Trauma Stretcher model number 7500-W. Pedigo’s 7500 Series Stretcher allows for the transfer of patients easily and comfortably with a load capacity of up to 750 pounds. Superior stability, mobility, and braking capabilities make the 7500 versatile for all your department needs, such as OR, ED, PACU, Patient Transportation, Radiology, or Cath Lab.
Easy To Use and Maintain: The rail system is easy to wipe, clean, and disinfect; full-length tuck-away side rails allow for more effortless patient transfer by creating a zero transfer gap. Oxygen Tank Holder: Pedigo’s ergonomic Quick-Release O2 Tank Holder is side mounted and conveniently located under the patient’s surface to reduce caregiver bending. Stretcher also features Instant Steer Six Wheel Steering: The two IS6™ wheels are centered directly under the chassis for increased maneuverability and control. Center Column Support: Sturdy steel column with a single hydraulic lift cylinder design uses sixteen precision ball bearings to raise and lower the patient smoothly.
Please Note that 7500-W is shown with optional CuVerro® antimicrobial copper alloy rails. See tabs for more information.
- 750 lbs. weight capacity
- Instant Steer 6 Wheel Steering (IS6)
- Side rails – full-length, dual release
- Integrated push/pull handles
- Center column design with precision ball bearings
- Quick-Release O2 Tank Holder (US Patent 7,865,984 B2)
- Positive/negative Trendelenburg the pneumatic assist cylinder
- Pneumatic assist Fowler (600 N 135# force)
- Mechanical Level Lock
- Brake & Steer activated foot pedals
- Dual side-mounted hydraulic foot pedals
- Four corner IV pole receptacles
- Four restraint strap positions
- Full PVC perimeter bumper
- 8″ easy mobility casters
- Latex Free
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Overall length: 83″
- Overall Width: 33.5″
- Height Range – Low: 23″
- Height Range – High: 32.75″
- Fowler Backrest: 0º-90º
- Trendelenburg: +12º
- Reverse Trendelenburg: -7º
- Patient Surface: 77″ x 31″
- Side Rails: 14″ x 76″
- Casters: 8″
Available Options Sold Separately:
- CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloy: Now, as an added protection in the ongoing battle with bacteria, Pedigo offers the option of side rails made from CuVerro® antimicrobial copper alloy. Copper is a natural anti-microbial element full-length, and CuVerro® is the only solid touch surface material registered by the EPA to continuously kill bacteria1 that cause infections and pose a risk to human health. Lab tests show 99.9% of bacteria1 associated with disease and infection, including MRSA1, are killed within two hours when in contact with copper. Bacteria will continue to be killed 24 hours a day, week after week, between regular cleanings.
- Stretcher Scale: Backlit LCD scale display reads to the nearest pound with a +/- margin of 5 pounds throughout the 750-pound range. The instrumentation cable is routed through the frame so as not to interfere with the patient or peripheral components. The scale can be zeroed to adjust for accessories or additional gear on the litter top. Stores patient weight to memory when the patient is weighed. Weight can be recalled even if the patient is not on a stretcher. One button switches from pounds to kilograms.